Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
my Name is Nadine. I live with my boyfriend Jo and our 14 month old Whippet Hermes in Bavaria, Germany.

Why am I here? I want to see how people over there live with their dogs, and I looked for a way to practise my written English, so what could be better that talking about the best pets on earth?

Looking forwards to reading through the threads. :)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hi Nadine & welcome! I think your written English is pretty good :thumbsup: I look forward to reading more about you & Hermes! I've never visited Bavaria, but I've heard it's very beautiful :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for welcoming me :)
I already see that I need to learn quite a little special dog-vocabulary :) but I'm sure I'll get there.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
hello from Germany too.
So you're Bavarian? I hope you still get along with a little "Fischkopp". ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah that's cool Mathilda. Didn't expect other Germans to be here :) But that's great, so I can ask you, if I don't understand anything ^^ but be sure to pick the correct German form :D otherwise I might not understand you ^^

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Ah that's cool Mathilda. Didn't expect other Germans to be here :) But that's great, so I can ask you, if I don't understand anything ^^ but be sure to pick the correct German form :D otherwise I might not understand you ^^
It's okay. I don't speak Low German, just Standard German.
feel free to ask. Even if I don't know it, we can find it out together. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts