Dog Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Administrator
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Yes, more information of the situation you find yourself in would be most helpful.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome Robert! So you're Kafka reference means a time of great change, or something else entirely? I'm afraid I personally would need more to go on...
It's more like a situation which is totally absurd never should happened but you have a feeling there is now no way out.
I will describe my situation.

I left the my Lili with person I knew because I were going for holiday. Lili finished season in my opinion but to make sure I informed the person who was going to take care temporary about Lili to keep Lili unattended seperate from the dogs the person own. I went abroad and two days later she send me a message with apologies that One of her dog mated with my bitch. I ignored because I were sure nothing could happened. Was wrong few weeks later milk appears on tits. Made scan which showed pregnancy. After the delivery there were two puppies I offered her a stud fee she didn't wanted. Later when I sold one puppy (one was mine another my wife) she start to demand 900 pounds. Refused. She arrived next day demanding money or another puppy. Explain what cost I had the damages which puppies done and hard work for many weeks to keep house clean. She start to scared me with small case court what I said it's all right. The same day she send guy who break in until my home and tried to steal the puppy. Police arrived.
Now she get a case to small claum court. Is anybody had similar situation, please.

Super Moderator
You could contact Trevor Cooper at www.doglaw.co.uk.

But, as I understand it, in the UK if you own the bitch, you own the pups. You could warn her off by saying that an unplanned mating could have been dangerous for your dog, even killed her, and that allowing the mating to happen was highly irresponsible behaviour.

What breeds are the dogs? If the male was larger, that was a very high risk pregnancy.

I don't understand how your wife fits in this? Was she the one you left Lilli with?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could contact Trevor Cooper at www.doglaw.co.uk.

But, as I understand it, in the UK if you own the bitch, you own the pups. You could warn her off by saying that an unplanned mating could have been dangerous for your dog, even killed her, and that allowing the mating to happen was highly irresponsible behaviour.

What breeds are the dogs? If the male was larger, that was a very high risk pregnancy.

I don't understand how your wife fits in this? Was she the one you left Lilli with?
Thanks for a reply. I will contact with the person. The risk for Lili was of course massive and Lili were part of family. I spend lots of time training her what she loved. This is the link for the video I made some day

I start to train her Because she have been very unsecured from puppy. I read it should built up her self confidence.

Anyway my Lili is Golden fully pedigree with many champions in family the other dog was border Collie possibly because have no papers.

My wife been pregnant and when puppies been 4 weeks she gave me second wonderful son, but the puppies just made our time so difficult.

I don't understand last question.

Super Moderator
Just that you said there were two puppies, one was your and one was your wife鈥檚. I didn鈥檛 understand why you had said that, what relevance it had to the person who was looking after Lili when she was mated.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just that you said there were two puppies, one was your and one was your wife鈥檚. I didn鈥檛 understand why you had said that, what relevance it had to the person who was looking after Lili when she was mated.
Lili born 2 puppies. As we both owners of Lili we registered one for my wife and another for me as the owners. I just wonder s it make any different in situation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts