Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the Forums we just got our little boy Frenchie "Blue" (1.5yrs) a little sister and we are very excited. Her name is "Hazel" She is a very interesting mix and we are excited to see what she grows up to look like. We adopted her from a pitbull rescue in town.

Her mix is American Bulldog/Pitbull/French Bulldog and she is very sweet and loving. She turned 8 weeks old last Saturday and is now 5.5lbs with very short legs and a long body. Her mom was American Bulldog/pitbull mix and 40lbs. Dad is thought to be either full Frenchie or Frenchie/pitbull mix. It is unknown what her dad for sure is as her mother and puppies were sent to the pitbull rescue from a shelter. I have attached some photos of Blue & Hazel. Also some of her litter mates that look a little more Frenchie than she does.

I am here for puppy/dog advice and to share my pets stories and offer my experiences of owning french bulldogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh my gosh what a cute group of pups! How did you host to upload your photos? I'm having trouble doing it. Good luck with your new baby. Your frenchie is beautiful too!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. I just uploaded them from my phone, I am using the site from my phone. The pictures of Hazel didn't upload I am actually having issues adding the real pictures of her. The pictures above are just her litter mates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts