Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. After having stalked these forums for a long time I have now finally decided to join and participate more actively. My name is Lene and I am from Denmark.

I absolutely love dogs and currently have three, two one year old puppies (Atlas and Luca) and their mother (Luna). They are all Bretons, which is a French gundog race that is perfect for hunting. My favorite thing to do with my dogs is to train them as I compete in hunting dog competitions. I don't hunt myself but my husband does, I mainly love the nature aspect and the bond you get when training your dog. Once training is over I must admit that I like the relaxation with my dogs on the couch afterwards about just as much.

I could go on telling you about my dogs but instead I will just leave you with a picture of me and Atlas. I look forward to interacting more with all of you!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't figure out how to edit my post. I just wanted to add, that my dogs are Brittany dogs. In Danish this breed is simply called Bretons, which is why I made that mistake. Anyways, I just needed to correct that.

Could someone please let me know how I edit my posts. Knowing myself, I will probably make mistakes like that in the future as well :ponder:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No worries - I think I figured it out. When I posted that question I got an opportunity to edit the new post. So I think that maybe you can only edit your post for a short while.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.