Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm the proud owner of two year old shih-tzus, Payslee & Sawyer. Payslee is a liver/white shih-tzu girl, She is a little tzu, and weighs around 6 pounds. Sawyer is my Brindle boy. He is 11 pounds, and the sweetest boy ever! Payslee is a sassy pants, and she bosses, and dominates my house! I also have Rally, who is an 11 year old Lhasa/tzu. He is a good man, but suffers from Separation Anxiety, and on leash aggression because of past dog attacks.

I'm on the radio in Oklahoma City from 5am to 10am, so my days start early (I get up at 3:33am each day!) and in my spare time Payslee, Sawyer & I do therapy visits. They got their therapy certifications in September, and we've been having a great time visiting the Veterans Center and nursing homes..And thats about it! The tzu's keep me busy playing and wrestling each other, but they are the light of my life!!

·
Banned
557 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KC MY DEAR FRIEND! Welcome- this is a great GREAT FORUM AND SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU.. You can help alot and I am so glad to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I haven't figured out how to 'edit' the posts yet, but I mean to say that I had TWO, Year old, Shih-tzu's.. lol.. Use of comma's is good..

·
Banned
557 Posts
What the hey my dear- you will figure it out- I am just so glad to see you.. You will be a great addition and fit in great... I will try and help if I can- but the mods are great and can help you easily as we all learn.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Welcome to the forum but gotta ask....Why 3:33? LoL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts