Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here have newfs or Pyrs??? I was raised with poodles and pekingnese and now have 3 Newfies and 2 Pyrs..a dream come true.:rockon:

·
Registered
181 Posts
My neighbor has a pyrs and a rottie. Not my type though, my dream dogs are Akita, Dogue de Bordeaux, Bullmastiff, Great Dane, Mastiff, and Boxer. I have a boxer now, and she's great, though mom won't allow me to get another dog, lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sorta? LOL We have two sisters who are 1/4 newfy. Their dad is a leonberger and their mom is 1/2 newfy and 1/2 pyrenean mastiff. Our girls (Denver and Philly) are so sweet and gentle and LOVE to play :) Shedding has started now, have to sweep constantly haha!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Pyr. He is a great farm dog. He stays in are barn and guards are horses chickens and ducks. He is a big teddy bear he loves to be hugged and brushed thank goodness for that with all his hair. He does put the scare to people that don't know him. He does put on a show when someone strange comes around. Which we wanted living out in the rural country. They are great dogs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have Otto...who is actually half St. Bernard/Half newfy/pyrenees...he is the sweetest ever...we also have a purebred Addie...St. Bernard, she is the sweetest dog we have ever owned...love them both dearly!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just started right now. Anyway I have a dog named Emma. She's a 1 year old chocolate lab puppie. We also have a 5 year old pug named Spencer.0 0
!__!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts