Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

• What could my Shar Pei Mix be mixed with? He is about 55 cm (20-21 in) tall and the weight is unknown, 11.5 months old, almost 1 year. Can someone please help?
It would be more helpful if we could see his whole body to see any markings, fur type and the physique. Judging from the his face it looks like he has a longer snout than a shar-pei, and with the colouring that I can see I'd make the rough guess of a shepherd or a lab type dog.

·
Registered
100 Posts
He really could be mixed with anything, Labrador, German shepherd, Siberian Husky, Rottweiler, Amstaff, Pitbull and so on. With better pictures you can make more valuable guesses, but you can never know if you don’t know the breed of his parents.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be more helpful if we could see his whole body to see any markings, fur type and the physique. Judging from the his face it looks like he has a longer snout than a shar-pei, and with the colouring that I can see I'd make the rough guess of a shepherd or a lab type dog.
Sure, I can give you a better image.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely could be German Shepherd or maybe Siberian husky
We got to a pet store and they said how they think he could be a Malinois/Shar Pei mix, sounds realistic but I'd rather go for Dutch Shepherd because of the coat colour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts