Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

I'm glad I came across this forum. I've been a member of the Pit Bull Forum and French Bulldog Forum for a number of years now. Both forums have died down quite a bit but it seems this forum is active.

I've been a dog lover for as long as I could remember. I've been around numerous breeds (big and small) thanks to my large family of dog lovers.

I currently own one dog. Her name is Sheeva and she is a four year old French Bulldog. I love her to pieces and she's my little angel (not all of the time hence the name). I very recently had to put my APBT, Reno, to sleep :(. I miss him so much and I wish he was still here. Both dogs are pictured in my avatar.

A little about me: I'm 27 years old, live in NY and work in a law firm. I'm engaged and planning my wedding which is next September. I have a wide range of hobbies and interests but just to name a few: animals, reading, law, tattoos, UFC, movies, hiking, horseback riding, camping etc etc. (I could go on and on).

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I'm glad I came across this forum. I've been a member of the Pit Bull Forum and French Bulldog Forum for a number of years now. Both forums have died down quite a bit but it seems this forum is active.

I've been a dog lover for as long as I could remember. I've been around numerous breeds (big and small) thanks to my large family of dog lovers.

I currently own one dog. Her name is Sheeva and she is a four year old French Bulldog. I love her to pieces and she's my little angel (not all of the time hence the name). I very recently had to put my APBT, Reno, to sleep :(. I miss him so much and I wish he was still here. Both dogs are pictured in my avatar.

A little about me: I'm 27 years old, live in NY and work in a law firm. I'm engaged and planning my wedding which is next September. I have a wide range of hobbies and interests but just to name a few: animals, reading, law, tattoos, UFC, movies, hiking, horseback riding, camping etc etc. (I could go on and on).
I'm so sorry to hear about Reno, letting a pet go is very hard! :(

Congratulations on the engagement and wedding though, very exciting!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board :) I hope you enjoy your time here as I have!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so sorry to hear about Reno, letting a pet go is very hard! :(

Congratulations on the engagement and wedding though, very exciting!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you on board :) I hope you enjoy your time here as I have!
Yes, it is. I miss him so much.

Thank you! And a lot of planning!

I'm glad to have come across it. I'm sure I will!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome! I love frenchies! They would not fit into my household dynamic so I must admire other peoples. They sure are adorable though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! I love frenchies! They would not fit into my household dynamic so I must admire other peoples. They sure are adorable though.
Thanks! I love them! I think they're my breed for life lol I'll have to gather some pictures of Sheeva and post them.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Sorry about Reno. I like to think of my 'rainbow bridge' dogs all playing in The Big Giant Dogpark in the Sky. Playing, not waiting.
My avi is my last dog, who is mourned by many, including Riker the cat.
Your hobbies sound awesome and active. Sounds like you are well able to keep little Sheeva busy.
I love camping and hiking too. I wish I could go horseback riding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about Reno. I like to think of my 'rainbow bridge' dogs all playing in The Big Giant Dogpark in the Sky. Playing, not waiting.
My avi is my last dog, who is mourned by many, including Riker the cat.
Your hobbies sound awesome and active. Sounds like you are well able to keep little Sheeva busy.
I love camping and hiking too. I wish I could go horseback riding.
Thank you. It's been pretty rough. I miss him so much.
Thanks! Yes, I like the outdoors!
My fiance and I used to go camping every year. It's something we're looking to get back into. Horseback riding is my favorite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts