Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am seeking opinions on reliable heartworm and flea and tick preventatives. I currently use Revolution for my 3 pups(I also use this for my cats as well) but unfortunetly once this last batch runs out I do not think I will be able to afford the price as it has gone up since the last time I had to buy some for them(which was quite a few years ago as I worked for a vet clinic for a few years and we got free Revolution from the company). So I am currently looking into other preventatives that are reliable and would be safe in a house hold with cats(so something like K9 Advantage is out of the question). We do not carry many brands besides Revolution, Pro Heart, and we will sometimes special order Trifexis or Heartguard(I have tried Trifexis in the past but one of my pups had some side effects so that isn't an option.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the suggestion Aspen! I'm slightly concerned about using flea and tick collars mainly because one of my pups will literally chew and eat just about anything(4 years old and we've tried so many things to curb it I've lost count) so I would just worry about that is all. I will definitely look into it though for sure thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts