Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where do you get yours? I normally get an email by now with a 25% off coupon and order it through my vet for the year. I haven't gotten it yet and she only has 1 or 2 months left. Where do you find it the cheapest? I thought about 1-800 Pet Meds but I was worried about getting expired product. Has anyone used them before?

ETA: 1-800 Pets Meds also has a generic called Tri-Heart Plus... any experiences?

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I get mine from the vet because I want her to get commission. I'd be wary of sites that sell meds from other country, they don't always have a guarantee of content. A few years ago there was a case where a batch paracetamol was deemed unusable by one countries regulating board then sold in another with less stringent regulations. A lot of people got sick, it's rare but it happens.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I get Samantha's from our Vet. I'm very wary of 'cut rate' medication, where was it manufactured, and when, as often mail order and 'cut rate' meds have had the packaging tampered with. IMO for a few bucks, not worth the risk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts