Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

So I was doing some research on Google for some all-natural/healthy dog treats for my Australian Shepherd sweetheart, Aussie, and I came up with a product called Alpha Bone. Of course being the overprotective mother that I am, I went through the site and examined the product and etc. Turns out the treats really are just what I need for my girl! The ingredients are simple, healthy, and easy to understand. Aussie seemed excited too- though what dog wouldn't be excited when the topic of food is mentioned?
Anyway, I gave Alpha Bone a chance and turns out Aussie is in LOVE with the treats (I got sweet potato carrot)!At $8 a bag too, man, I was on a roll that day! I just wanted to make a thread because I feel that the word should be spread about the treats.Check out their website Healthy and Natural Dog Treats and Bones | Preservative Free | Alpha Bone and try it out yourselves :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Onion is one of the ingredients
Well, being so that Alpha Bone is using unsalted chicken stock, I can't imagine Aussie getting sick by eating a treat that contains less than 2% of onion juice in it. I always look out for my pooch, but i'm not a food stickler. Aussie hasn't had any problem with the treats and i'm pretty sure she won't. We all have different standards I guess you could say. I think it's a good product especially when you compare it to treats like Milk Bone and Schmackos which have a world of unknown ingredients.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's fine, all I'm saying is that there's some form of onion in it. I'll stick with the Orijen Freeze Dried Treats, great ingredients!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts