Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hahaha! None of my dogs seem to find tennis balls interesting, but they all love squeaky toys. Rascal is in the hording stage atm.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha! None of my dogs seem to find tennis balls interesting, but they all love squeaky toys. Rascal is in the hording stage atm.
You are very lucky! Libby loves them so much. She would do anything to get your attention to play with her. Any specific toy brand that you prefer?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Any specific toy brand that you prefer?
The cheapest ones for Tater. His only goal is to seek and destroy the squeaker. I like to get Mister the combination crinkle/squeaky stuffies, or the ones you stuff with plastic bottles. He loves all the different sounds. Rascal just seems to love stuffed animals. I haven't found that he has a preference other than having all of them. None of my dogs prefer hard or rubber toys, nor do they enjoy fetching.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cheapest ones for Tater. His only goal is to seek and destroy the squeaker. I like to get Mister the combination crinkle/squeaky stuffies, or the ones you stuff with plastic bottles. He loves all the different sounds. Rascal just seems to love stuffed animals. I haven't found that he has a preference other than having all of them. None of my dogs prefer hard or rubber toys, nor do they enjoy fetching.
That is interesting. Libby loves playing with her IDC coaching ball. It is out of kinda that rubber material and it is super durable. She loves playing catch with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts