Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there!

I wanted to buy a plush bed for my french bulldog from an online shop, and my friend advised me this store [ link removed ] since she has already bought a bed from there for her dog and she was satisfied.
However, I would like to hear more opinions on this - has anyone tried this store before, what is your impression?

Please let me know, would highly appreciate your recommendations.

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
I hope you aren't selling from this store, that would be against forum rules.

It would be lovely to see a photo of your friend's dog in his bed, perhaps with something like a shoe in front of the bed to prove this is genuine?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope you aren't selling from this store, that would be against forum rules.

It would be lovely to see a photo of your friend's dog in his bed, perhaps with something like a shoe in front of the bed to prove this is genuine?
Of course, here you are, though I must admit that the quality of the image isn’t the best:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
Forgive me for being suspicious, the reason I asked to see a photo with a shoe as well was to help me believe the photo is genuine and not just a stock image.

However, I have actually bought a bed like that and my advice would be to not waste your money. It is nothing like as deep as the images make out, if you put a finger on it you can easily touch right through the filling to the hard floor. It's absolutely rubbish in my opinion and mine went straight to the rubbish bin. So obviously it's up to you, I'm surprised you would take the advice of random strangers on the internet rather than just ask your friend or just make your own mind up by looking at it, but hey ho.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't see the link. They have a lot of good stuff for dogs there. But I don't know any large pet stores there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts