Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, another year is over. May peace, blessings, love, and joy be with you in 2011! :D

Happy New Year.....and don't drink too much champagne tonight! ;)

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's all people do on New Year's Eve. Drink. By 1 o'clock, several people will probably be dead because some drunk person was driving or doing something else stupid. (Most of the dead will probably be drunk themselves.)
Stay safe in the New Year's dawn. I hate to see a new year death toll.
If you live to see 2011, give me a holler so I know you're alright.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's all people do on New Year's Eve. Drink. By 1 o'clock, several people will probably be dead because some drunk person was driving or doing something else stupid. (Most of the dead will probably be drunk themselves.)
Ye gods, how dismal. xD
Aside from that, happy new year to you too!

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Now for reals....

Happy New Year!!! :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
It's 2011 already?! It feels like it was 2010 just yesterday!
Oh, well, because it was I guess...

Positive thinking, positive thinking... :whistle:

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Actually most drunk people don't drive ;) and those that do drive normally survive.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Actually most drunk people don't drive ;) and those that do drive normally survive.
Posted via Mobile Device
So very true! I for one hope I'm drunk if I'm ever in a bad accident ;) And don't worry I won't be the driver :rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Happy new year everyone :) I was asleep by 8:30pm, I can't handle this pregnancy malarky :lolsign:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Well honestly thats very pessimistic,PuppyPlace...not the best way to start the New Year! Ditto Plushie,Positive thinking! :)
Yes,Happy New Year :) I hope you all have a wonderful,happy and healthy New Year! :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Well honestly thats very pessimistic,PuppyPlace...not the best way to start the New Year! Ditto Plushie,Positive thinking! :)
Yes,Happy New Year :) I hope you all have a wonderful,happy and healthy New Year! :D
I agree, but I would be a hypocrite if I said I believed in people. I have seen so many stupid deaths at my job both fellow railroaders and pedestrians that I have lost faith in most of the human race.

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree, but I would be a hypocrite if I said I believed in people. I have seen so many stupid deaths at my job both fellow railroaders and pedestrians that I have lost faith in most of the human race.
Calm down, I was only making a statement. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts