Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well sort of lol. His actual gotcha day was September 1 (Tuesday), I guess between starting school and being in general busy it slipped my mind :bashself:. So we get to celebrate it today :D. He got a new nylabone and a new marrow bone. Unfortunetly he cant have the marrow bone anymore. It seems this one wasn't a very strong bone and him being a big/moderetly heavy chewer, he was destroying (breaking pieces off) of the thinner end. I feel bad about taking it away since he absolutely loves brand new marrow bones, but at least he can still have the marrow. Ill just have to scoop out some and add it to his dinners.

I really still cant believe its been a whole year already. It feels more like he's been here forever. And even though weve been through a lot of unexpected not always easy to get through things due to his lack of socialization, I couldn't image not having my crazy, fluffy wiggle bit around. Besides it would be way to boring lol. And now thanks to him ive become a bit of a aussie addict, and proud of it :p

Sawyer 217.jpg

Sawyer 215.jpg

And for fun one of the little munchkin a year ago.
Sawyer 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Very pretty photos...he looks happy. I hope you have a lot of years with him. : )

Stormy

Reactions: Sabina88
1 - 5 of 5 Posts