Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new here! I hope it's okay to post a new thread...

I'm a pet portrait artist, and I've mostly painted original custom paintings for customers, but I want to start building a collection of different breeds of dogs available in prints. For reference, I need pictures of dogs!

There are so many beautiful, handsome, and cute pups on here already, but I respect intellectual property and I don't want to use any images without permission. Soooo... if you have photos of your dogs you would be kind enough to let me use, please post them, contact me, or post a link to where you've posted them already.

And as a thank you, if I end up using your dog for one of my limited edition art prints, I will give you one free! Or credit at my site so you can get something else.

I love pictures with funny expressions, or just dogs that are exemplary of the particular breed. Photos taken in full sunlight are best but not necessary. I'm also looking for pictures of dogs with tennis balls (like my profile pic) and sweet pictures of dogs embraced by children or adults.

Thank you in advance! Like I said I'm new here, but I'll be posting some of my paintings in the art section soon. :)

Eve Park,
Watercolor Pet Portrait Artist

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my god, that's awesome! Thank you Sezeelson :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
this is my favorite puppy pic of my girl maebee.. shes a mutt.. lol

i love this next one too

this one of my faveorite adult pics of her

and i cant forget my weiner chacha

hope you enjoy them..

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
IMG_5378.jpg

Zoey as a puppy... my favorite photo of her.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi everyone, new to the forum, really like it so far!
I love the picture thing, I think you'll all notice that if I hang around :)
Here's a couple happy pics. of my four year old GSD X Princess.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
This is the one we had in The Bark this month:

And Taz can have a great smile:

·
Registered
888 Posts
The first two are almost regal - then you get to the third and you get to see a silly pup. Great pictures.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts