Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone turned one on monday but had to wait to celebrate till saturday.

Hard to believe that just 11 months ago you were still with your mom and we got your pictures for the first time:

When we finally saw you it was love at first sight:

You instantly made yourself at home

And formed a deep bond with your big brother.

One that grew as you did.

And boy did you grow!

Bigger

and bigger

and bigger

You've caused a few grey hairs and a million happy moments. To keep us on power toes you even decided to start leaking blood a few days before your birthday. Still, I wouldn't trade you for anything and I look forward to many more birthdays to come. :huddle:

I hope you enjoyed this one!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
You know know you're spoiled when you get a house for your birthday!

Of course if we're going to have a party you'll need to get ready. Should we start with a manicure? Or is that a pawdicure?

and what would a party be without party hats?

or cake?

I think you liked it!

But must you put your whole face in it.

Just look how ridiculous you look with your muzzle covered in low fat cream cheese (not that you didn't look ridiculous with just the hat)

Happy birthday Leia! I know it was your first birthday party and want another but don't worry you won't have to wait a year; next weekend Simba turns two :eek:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Happy birthday Leia :) hope she had a great day, it's amazing how big she's gotten since the first picture.
I love the pictures with her in the hat and bow tie. That bow tie really suits Simba.

·
Super Moderator
3,746 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing your photos of Leia's first year and first birthday party. I really enjoyed seeing them. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts