Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to say a very special Happy Birthday to my number one boy Buster who is 4 today!!

My clients often ask me why I decided to become a Dog Walker and it's all because of this little guy here. He's taught me so much about how dogs behave, how to train them and most importantly about what unconditional love truly means.

So I give my thanks to you wee manny, thanks for being my best friend.

He's been absolutely spoiled! He got a new bed, a new crocodile tuggy, puller training rings (which I've wanted for ages!), a new ball, some freeze dried raw treats and a filled bone. He'll be having his favourite tonight, his regular kibble with sardines and then I've got a turkey neck in the freezer for him to chew on tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Ahhhhh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUSTER!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He's just the sweetest little guy I wish you all could meet him haha :D I was taking that first picture and when I clicked the button I knew it was a good photo :)

He's never been one for sleeping in a bed but he loves his new one, cause it's flat I don't think he fully realises it's a bed and that's why he likes it. The bed we got him in the past was a soft one with a back to it and he hated it, so good purchase from me :D

He loves the puller training rings, loves playing tug and out games and fetching them. Great things to build engagement with your dog. Don't know who's happier me or him haha

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Happy Birthday Buster!! He's so cute! I wish Riley and I could meet him too ;_;

Reactions: BusterBCsMum

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Happy birthday buster! cool presents! Jessie birthing is 11/11 and she getting a custom made harness with princess ribbon on it!

Reactions: BusterBCsMum

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy birthday buster! cool presents! Jessie birthing is 11/11 and she getting a custom made harness with princess ribbon on it!
Thanks! 2 days after my birthday so I'll remember Jessie's birthday from now on :)

The purple puller rings are his favourite, he parades around the living room with the ring around his head trying to whip it off haha

Reactions: crazy
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.