Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Theo's 10th birthday is tomorrow, but we can't celebrate then because that's also my mom's wedding! So we celebrated a bit early xD

The 1st picture is the stash I got him in the beginning of the month. The plan was to wait until his birthday, but I got too impatient and gave it to him way early xD Out of this, the snake and penguin are destroyed, and he has no interest in the ball or the frisbee, but the rope toys are a huge hit and still going strong-ish!

And then our first BarkBox came in! We loved it! (for those who may be interested in signing up, you can use the code AMBERCCODE and we'll both get 1 month free)

I love this picture because I took a ton, and I just so happened to catch him in the perfect moment - it looks like he's smiling! This is a rabbit chew that he got in his BarkBox. (**not nervous, really just caught him in the perfect moment right before he was about to take a bite)

We both love this strawberry so much! It's like a kong, Theo can't get enough of it!

...he even brought it in his kennel for safe keeping lol, it's definitely his new favorite toy.

Speaking of his kennel, that is a new bed. I think Theo approves.

I really love this bed XD I hope it stays in one piece! haha

And this is his last birthday present, but he doesn't get it until the 26th! If he get's somethings early, he needs to get somethings late to even it out xD

Buuut BarkBox has a Scout's Honor guarantee (if your pup doesn't love something in the box, exchange it for something they will like!). Well, Theo doesn't like playing with balls... so I'm going to exchange the ball for one of these, but I'm not sure which yet! Feel free to vote if you want.
S'mores
Parrott
Fire Hydrant Rope
Tug and Toss

·
Registered
263 Posts
adorable pictures! I would pick the parrot. I like the smores one too but seems like it would get destroyed quickly, lol. Does barkbox pay for the shipping if you have to ship something back for an exchange?

also your pup looks great for 10! good job taking care of him! Happy Birthday Theo!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up going for the S'mores because we went camping, and I figured it would be like he went along too XD Hopefully it holds up well! And thank you, I think he still has a few good years left! haha

I was actually super surprised... they didn't even want the ball back! They asked me to donate it to a shelter :D Then gave me a code so I could pick out whatever new toy I wanted for Theo. Their customer service is Grade A - I always love chatting with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts