Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hands free running leash for two dogs

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  KatieToth 
#1 ·
I go running with my two dogs. They are both coonhounds so I cant have them off leash. I currently use the Ruffwear Roamer with a coupler at the end but the leash is breaking and its utter chaos with them getting tangled.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

#3 ·
Reactions: jclark343
#5 · (Edited)
We used to go jogging a lot, but lately I've been so busy with work that I just can't get out there. We have a jogging belt with rubber leash, and what it does it gives a little more flexibility to Libby while we are running together. Also it is comfortable for me because it has a nice padded belt. I will attach a photo.

#6 ·
thanks for the suggestions. I currently have Maggie running in a ruffwear webmaster and cooper is in a ruffwear frontrange. Are there any types of running no pull harness? Cooper pulls like a mac-truck.

#8 ·
I use a Kurgo leash, not sure what model though. It's really nice and designed to be used in multiple ways. You can have a regular leash with adjustable length, wear it across your shoulders, around your waist, or use it to walk two dogs. I personally tied a knot in the handle and run with both dogs in hand, but you could easily put it around your waist and add a coupler or two shorter leads to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.