Dog Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Betty the bloodhound. We needed to get a costume for a 5 years old child. thats the only way it would fit.

I still need to modify the wings a bit, but the skirt is a perfect fit, lol.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
hahaha i love halloween. im planning to get married on halloween i love it so much. chloe wore a costume for her first halloween with us, we didnt have lexi til the next month so she missed it, and the last couple years ive been to busy to do anything. but this year we have a doggy halloween party at work and im going to be taking lexi with me, so i have to find her a costume :ponder: im not sure what to do yet. i was thinking about making her a cow, but its just soooo typical. ive also thought of a paint pony too.... i dont know yet....

chloe was a skunk for her first halloween, i had to make it myself because there was nothing that fit her.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Betty the bloodhound. We needed to get a costume for a 5 years old child. thats the only way it would fit.

I still need to modify the wings a bit, but the skirt is a perfect fit, lol.
Holy Chit, mang! I think I seen her at the bar last night! SH, you send her trackin' me all the way to OH? WoW! Luckily, I recognized her and went out the back.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
And you thought the wings were fake. I guess I am going to have to work with her on her stealth techniques. She got caught peeping in Fawkes window. She told me that she thinks clover is hot and asked if I thought if he was into cougars.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Awe, that is so cute. Kry would never keep anything on for very long. I think this year I will tape his ears up so he looks like a rottie shepherd and walk around with him saying, "Hey, look at my designer dog." I just got to figure out how to get the ears to stand up for the halloween day when I take my neices trick or treating around our neighborhood and than load up in the vehicle. Than I will take down his ears.

·
Banned
345 Posts
My little Cheecho is going to be a cow boy. I got a hat and bandana at petsmart the other day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ha! each time I try to dress my dog she ends up tearing her clothes apart! I guess she just likes nudity! XD

·
Registered
66 Posts
Working on a home made kermit the frog costume for Maggie [the little pup]. We're going out of town for an all day event, so Sofie, the senior and frail greyhound is staying with a petsitter. She is still giving herself a high five for getting a pet costume free pass this year. Note the shell shocked look from several years back:

Cleopatra

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Last year Abby and I were supposed to be twin soccer players. And we were going to go stay at a friends house, but their dog liza was having some issues due to her old age(she passed away earlier this year). So we decided it was best that I didn't bring Abby. However this year with their new little hyper puppy I will hopefully be taking her with me, but I have no clue what she will be

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am not one to dress my dog up, but I did buy a skeleton-type dog shirt thing at Target yesterday. :eek:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Gypsy and Toffee would eat the costume & then me , for daring to impune their dignity by dressing them up ... so no , lmao

Teddy doesnt care as long as theres a piece of cheese in it for him , so its a possibility with him :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
my dog's halloween costume from last year is my avatar. she was Emmy the Racehorse.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Just a reminder. You guys have 13 days left to submit a photo for the
October Photo of the Month Contest.
This month's theme is DOG (S) IN COSTUME

http://www.dogforum.com/contests.php

We only have one entry so far...
Dig up some Halloween poochie pics from the past even
We have the best dogs around so why not show em' off
in their silly or spooky best?
Come on guys, Get those entries in!! :D