Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Not this year :( I wont even be here for halloween. I do however think its funny to try, we put a cow costume on Harvick last year and he ran in circles trying to grab the head. Tinkerbell had a lady bug costume on and she just sat there angry. Wendy walks like a tard in her witch costume until she can sneak out of it lol. We didn't have Peyton or Glacier last halloween.

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Hehehe YES!! Mikey likes wearing clothes! Actually he doesn't mind them and I make a huge fuss about how handsome he looks so he will wear something until we take it off hiim :)

I saw the cutest pumpkin outfit at petsmart today but I couldn't figure out how to put it on, so I could figure if it would fit him. I sew a little so I'm thinking about sewing him a costume-ideas?

·
Registered
18,680 Posts
One year my MIL bought all the dogs costumes...so I have quite a few...we never go anywhere for halloween tho, so they only get put on the dogs for a few dumb photos and then removed...lol

I have a picture som'where of Scooter in a frog suit.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
I'll prolly put a shirt on emmy but thats prob. gonna be the extent of it. if she had her way she'd not wear anything, but I like to put t-shirts on her :p and its handy if she has an injury on her body I don't want her licking.

~MSE

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
haha, fawkese! that is hilarous. a "designer dog" for a cheap price! ;)

~MSE

ETA: And a designer PURSE for a cheap price too, eh?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Xander got dressed up in a Pimp Daddy costume for the dog parade this year so I'll probably put him back in that for Halloween. Not really sure what I'm going to do about Mr Neco though, I'll have to find him something cool to wear.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Im not sure, it depends on if Pickles would like to wear perhaps a t-shirt saying 'Happy ahlloween?' Depends on her mood;)
However she WILL be getting a load of treats! LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
He he, i thin ill giving the dressing up bit a miss, as my husband says im barking mad as it is lots, but they will be sure not to miss out, with the treats !

·
Registered
18,680 Posts
I've been looking for these to add to the thread...

devil horns leave no room for ears...

In a frog costume for a 5lb dog...he kept pushing his head into it like he wanted to wear it.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
LOL !!!

I think Mikey is going to wear his costume while we hand out candy-he loves kids so I think he's really going to enjoy halloween :)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
okay so i decided what I am gonna do with Emmy for halloween. :) She is going to be a horse for halloween. she has a blanket that looks like a racing horse blanket that my mom made, and a halti that looks like a halter or bridle and i can tie "reins" to the halti. with a slip lead I have. and she will wear her booties to represent hooves.

~MSE

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Xander got dressed up in a Pimp Daddy costume for the dog parade this year so I'll probably put him back in that for Halloween
I NEED to see a picture of this!! LOL

Mikey is going to be a pirate :)

MSE_CUTE Idea!!! you should add a 'horse tail' hair peice to her bum-that would totally finish off the look :)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
yea, i thought about a mane/tail, but I'm not sure how to go about it yet :ponder: I don't even know how long she will tolerate the "bridle/reins" on her :p

~MSE

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Tail could be a witches black wig :)

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
I was going to dress Breezy up as a bumble bee but the hood on the costume doesn't stay on very long so I might just end up dying her white markings orange so that she will be Halloween colors

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
lol i love the idea of making an orange colored dog :p i dont have a wig of any kind...hmm.. this will take some thought...

~MSE

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Kelsey has never worn anything but a Bandana. I am thinking about getting her a Pumpkin Costume I saw at Petsmart. It would be interesting to see if she will keep it on. Now that I think of it I think our daughter put tinkerbell wings on Kelsey once and she kept them on. Kimber is still training so I will probably not take him out this year maybe next year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Halloween costumes for dogs are great. Biscuit loves the attention from the kids. I am working on a dragon costume for biscuit. Hopefully, it will work out and if not then it is back to the pirate costume from last year.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.