Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HaHa has a lot of toys. My house looks like a day care center for 12 three year olds...rather than just 1 dog dragging all his toys out.

He has his 'favorites' a rubber bawk bawk chicken, a big brown teddy bear that doesn't make noise but sure makes for a nice pillow after he's put it down, and a yellow tube looking thing that has some resemblance to a wiener dog - it has 3 squeekies in it, so he likes that.

Anyway aboutr 4 days before Easter, I was in a thrift shop and found a very large white cat stuffed toy for a $1.00 and bought it. HaHa usually has his 'toy of the day' a toy he will chose and then pack around from room to room and even outside and back in - he pretty much ignores the other toys over the one he chooses after waking up in the morning. Sometimes his 'toy of the day' might be picked for 2 or 3 days in a row, but usually he'll switch out to a different one after the 2nd day.

He's still packing around his new white toy. It's been well over a week now since I brought it home and he's as happy with it as the day he got it. I've never seen him go for the same toy for so many days in a row.

Here's some photos of him enjoying his big fat white cat toy. (photo quality not the best, all I have is a kindle. :p )

This one is pretty blurry, but I like how the fat round head of the cat contrasts so much with HaHa's misshaped, narrow head and his wonkie eyes...plus I just barely see a little bit of HaHa's tongue sticking out.

These two show him using his toy as a pillow...the one photo almost makes me feel sorry for his teddy bear. He did pull it out of the toy box and brought it over to the cat, then picked up the cat and played with it then laid down.

These series of 3 photos shows him packing his toy in from outside. Coming up the porch steps, he can barely see where he's going...lol.

And...a rare photo of Jaya...she's wagging her tail ! Jaya still acts a bit feral, so it's hard to photograph her. If I focus my attention on her for more than 10 seconds, she gets nervous and turns away. Next month...the groomers! Her winter coat is coming undone. Plus she just looks 'untidy' with all that long hair on her tail, back legs and her belly...she even looks a little fat...but it's hair. :)

Hope you enjoyed the photos.

Stormy

·
Registered
507 Posts
Oh my gosh! I love these pictures! HaHa is adorable with the stuffed cat, and it's so fun to see Jaya! So awesome. :D

Reactions: StormyPeak

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Aww, I wish Tessa would be nice to stuff toys. Instead she makes it her mission to defluff in as little time as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts