Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again....it's Timber's 6th birthday!!!

Once again i'm going to make you all listen to how much I love this dog, lol. Timber came to me as a young pup through my bestest friends; who I dub as Timber's Guardian Angels and God-Parents. Timber was someone else's trash, literally, but to me he is a guiding light of patience, love, protector, friend, and everlasting happiness. Timber has helped me with so many fosters by being patient with them, protecting them from harm, and playing with them to get teach them to let their guard down and just be happy being a dog.

Timber constantly reminds me of how great rescue dogs can be, they are not all damaged goods. There are times when I get offended when others say all rescues have issues. Sometimes we just need to help them peel off their fear from their pasts and you will have an amazing companion that will be constantly showing you that they are now truly happy and free from any pain or fear by being a well-tempered, confident, and amazingly loving companion.

He has built such a strong bond with all my other furry companions, both canine & feline. Your heart will melt when you see him constantly grooming them (and it makes my job easier, lol), and looking out for them. His best bud Tynan also often seeks him out for companionship and will literally go and lay in front of him, as close as possible mind you, and lay his head down for Timbers affection. And they say dogs don't feel love. Then we have Karitsa that is always flea nibbling him with love and Timber relishes in all this attention from his friends. Hank also is constantly close to him during down time and loves Timber to no end. Timber even helped me raise Cheddar (Da Cat) when he was only 5oz. He would lick him as his mother would have to help him do "his thing" (aka pottying). Really?? A dog raising a kitten and doing cat caring?? How awesome is that! Funny to see this tiny kitten soaked in Timber slobber, lol.

You may ask what more can I ask for? and I will respond by saying that there is nothing I need more from my baby boy Timber, I have it all already. It would be a crime to ask for more.

Happy Birthday my boy, we all love you to no end!! :D

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Happy Birthday Timber! He sounds like all around awesome, sweet guy and I wish him many more birthdays to come :) Hope he has a great day.

The pictures of him and baby Cheddar is adorable, and its amazing to see the size difference lol.

Reactions: timber

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone. I truly am one of the luckiest people to have such a great furry companion. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.