Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a clicker!!!! Just had to go get new litter boxes, the old one was getting icky, so I am at the register and grab one! Now its time to click and treat. BTW somebody did "take a bow" immediately today and has been doing it since ;) Maybe with the clicker we can get it done with just a voice command by next weekend

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Heheheh awesome!! Darn-how did you teach so quickly? :p I hope to have it down by deadline but Mikey is one slow learner....

To contrast-I taught my parents deaf dog, Mandy, 'leave it' today with three treats and two minutes.. *sighI* LOL

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
yay! Welcome to the cult.

Seriously tho, its alot of fun.

Chili and I worked on bow last night...he began to offer it on his own...now I just have to add a cue :)

so your waaay ahead of me lol

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well no, LOL Peyton will only do it if I put my finger on the ground in front of him, we are still working on me being able to stand and point then no point just voice. I was just shocked as all get out when he did it the first time lol Yay for chili! BTW I saw your "101 ways to be afraid of the box" video HAHA priceless.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
No your still ahead... i am still waiting for him to do it randomly...I can't even point! LOL

yeah, that was Chilis first try with a box...he wanted nothing to do with it...typical tho. :) Tippy tried to stand on it.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts