Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Alia. I'm 18 and a senior in a small town Texas high school. My dream/goal is to be a vet tech. We have 5 ridgebacks?four of which are mixes, a cat, a hedgehog, and a crested gecko. I've dealt with a plethora of different animals and species.
Hopefully I can meet some cool people here and learn some stuff :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rhodies are absolutely amazing and a definite handful. One person walking five big sighthounds is a little much, so they really love being set loose to run in a big field!! I shouldn't have favorites, but the puppy I picked from the first litter, Jake, is a cute 6 yo ridgeback mix and he has a Merle/catahoula looking pattern. He's pretty much my big baby
I've joined this forum to relearn a bunch of stuff about dogs and (hopefully) successfully clicker train them all

Reactions: WJM

·
Registered
734 Posts
Rhodies are absolutely amazing and a definite handful. One person walking five big sighthounds is a little much, so they really love being set loose to run in a big field!! I shouldn't have favorites, but the puppy I picked from the first litter, Jake, is a cute 6 yo ridgeback mix and he has a Merle/catahoula looking pattern. He's pretty much my big baby
I've joined this forum to relearn a bunch of stuff about dogs and (hopefully) successfully clicker train them all
They sound lovely . Feel free to post pics :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts