Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wearing the same cotton T-shirt and pants for years that I keep on a hanger for grooming my dog(s). Over time, they have accumulated much hair that has pierced through the weave and after a session, leaves my skin feeling most uncomfortable for the rest of the day. Some online "nylon" smocks and pants are described as "hair-resistant". Does this mean the hair cannot penetrate the fabric or that it merely slides off? Does such an impenetrable fabric smock and pant even exist? Just curious.

· Registered
360 Posts
I have been wearing the same cotton T-shirt and pants for years that I keep on a hanger for grooming my dog(s). Over time, they have accumulated much hair that has pierced through the weave and after a session, leaves my skin feeling most uncomfortable for the rest of the day. Some online "nylon" smocks and pants are described as "hair-resistant". Does this mean the hair cannot penetrate the fabric or that it merely slides off? Does such an impenetrable fabric smock and pant even exist? Just curious.
You could always try a rubberized apron to minimize the contact with fur.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts