Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like groming, or need tips of grooming...you should watch a TV series called Groom Has It on Animal Planet! People go on the show, and are given challenges of grooming pooches. Every week somebody goes home. The season just went off a few months ago...but I'm pretty sure it'll come back. The 2nd season just stopped. 3 judges judge. Every week each person grooms a breed of dog. Normally they all groom the same.

-Buddy (or Budsly, or Buddykinz)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not sure I would use that show for tips. Actually I know I wouldn't. It is good entertainment though.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I have caught that a few times.

Another show that would be WONDERFUL is 'underdog to wonderdog' where they take a stray who's all beat up and down on his luck and groom and train him(and whatever else he needs) so he ends up looking like a show dog.

I say-would-be awesome because, well they have this sappy commentary that is suspisciously like the commentary on 'extreme home makeover' that pretty much makes me want to act like a cat=and barf :p :p

But otherwise the show is pretty cool!

·
Registered
30 Posts
have you noticed on the underdog to wonderdog most of the dogs they choose are short haired that don't need real grooming?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts