Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was referred by georgiegirl and am glad to have found a place where I can chat to other animal lovers. I was told this is a friendly place and that is what attracted me.

I think this forum is neat, not too many adverts and it looks great.

I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird and 5 rats. It's my birthday and wedding anniversary today but here I am talking about my animals. :dog-love:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Wow, it sounds like today is quite a special day for you! I'm flattered that you'd spend part of it here with us at the Dog Forum. :) I'm glad you like it here!

What kinds of dogs do you have? What kind of bird? A friend of mine had a pet rat and she said it was surprisingly intelligent. Have you found the same?

Welcome!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome and the wishes.

I have a ridgeback and a border collie cross. Both females and such lovely natures. I also have a lovebird. He is only 3 months old so we are still busy taming him, he is almost fully tame.

I love my rats to bits, they have such spectacular personalities, they are like miniature dogs and they are super intelligent! They are awesome pets, but they only live about 3-5 years so I am dreading the day they leave me. They are already about 2 years old.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome Pebo!!! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversery!! Soooo, did the fuzballs get you anything for your birthday? hehehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts