Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Kylie Im 22 from good old upstate new york. I am currently attending a local community college doing the oh so exciting librel arts lol and will be transfering in the fall to a state school and majoring in equine (horse) science and management with a concentration in breeding. I currently have 1 dog, 2 horses and way too many fish. My dog is named pepper he's a 14y/o cocker/springer spaniel that ive had since I was 8. Hes still extremely healthy and active for his age the only problems are his back legs dont work as well as they used to and its harder for him to climb stairs or jump onto furniture and his hearings starting to go, but hes an awesome dog. We are also currently puppy shopping and have almost 100% decided on getting an australian shepard. I have always wanted a dog I can do agility with and go jogging with and such, and ive been researching aussies and they sound like just what im looking for! Glad to be here!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome to the Dog Forum Kylie! Up sate NY!!! I grew up in up state NY-right outside of Rochester! I wish you the best of luck in your studies and I think an Australian shepherd is a good choice! (I've got two!!) Well, glad your here and hope to see you around! Hope you've got pics!!
Cheers
GG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts