Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm a 13year old kid going to high-school. I hope that you all guys accept me despite of my age :)
I really love dogs. The thing is, I can't get one since my mom doesn't "want" it.
The only dog I would ever take is a German Shepherd, they are so lovely and smart! I read about 50 books about dogs, and seen all Youtube videos about dogs, and how to train them but well, the practice is the best right? Reason why my mom doesn't want a dog is because when I was small (5 years old) we had a dog that was very rude. It was this kind:
http://img.interia.pl/wiadomosci/nimg/3/v/Najpiekniejszy_kundel_3521379.jpg
The dog was constantly barking at guests, etc. And my mom blames ME, that I didn't train him and I wasn't responsible with that dog and it will be the same now. :confused: :mad: Weird, I know. Another thing that she says is stuff like "What about going on holidays, where will we live our dog?" If anyone can give me some tips on what we can do in this matter, please let me know :D

Well, that's my story. Let me hear yours! :D
So, hello again and I hope you all accept me and my age, as I said at the start of this post.
Bye! :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
welcome :) and i dont think age really matters. there is a lot of great people here that can answer just about any questions you have so dont be afraid to ask. :) hope you like learning ...lots of that here and lots of fun. :) welcome again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts