Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this video on youtube and I gotta admit, it pissed me off.

To me, these animals seem stressed and look as if their trying to get the socks of their heads. But others insist that these whippets are having a great old time and this is a fun game for them.

What do you think?

I think it's dangerous and idiots like this should be reported to animal control.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I don't get stress...I do this with a sock over their nose, b/c I don't own socks that will cover my dog's heads...plus, it didn't seem like they were anxious or trying to get away when he did it - I doubt this is the first time he did it...if hey really didn't like it, or were stressed by it, don't you think they'd be trying to get away, rather than sticking their noses in the sock for him?

Plus - as long as it's monitored, I don't see it as being too dangerous...I wouldn't leave them out in the street like this, but in the backyard with me watching, as long as my dogs didn't struggle when I was putting the sock on, I don't think I'd second-guess it.

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Ditto. First-he's obviously done this before (else why would he have the camera?)-and those dogs came running to him. If they were stressed, and didn't want it-they wouldn't let him put a sock on, or you'd see him cornering/holding them to do so.

And second....all men put socks on dogs/cats...seriously every single one of them. They learn in seconds how to get one off. Those dogs are either retarded.....or they like it ;) Trust me those socks would be off in a hot second ;)

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Oh that was too cute!

You can tell they like it, they are clamouring to get the socks.. then they go into zoomies....

we call this game "sock face" here. You say "wanna sock face???" and they get all happy. They pull it off tho after a few seconds....as IMO these dogs could do if they wanted.

also towards the end, you can see the socks are sheer...so the dogs CAN see, thats probably why they don't try and remove them

ok, yeah at 2:18 he jumps onto the couch...he can totally see.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Looks like they had fun---I think it may have gone on a little too long tho

The sock face game wouldn't work on my crew because they don't really have much of a beak, snout, muzzle and with their eyes bulging out somewhat, like they do, I'd be afraid of an accidental ingury to the eye but I'd bet longer nosed breeds would enjoy a quick game of Ninja Sock face ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts