Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I realize this question may seem out of place, especially with my low post count. I did a site search for Gofundme and found people who posted links to their fundraisers but I also noticed that in the forum rules it states no asking for money. The reason I was curious is because I thought about sharing my Gofundme link for my service dog. I have raised approximately half of the money so far and my service dog will be coming home on May 3rd. So could someone clarify for me if posting my fundraiser is allowed or not, I would appreciate it. I don't want to be banned for messing up right before my service dog gets here. Thanks!

·
Registered
911 Posts
No, it's not allowed. The mods do remove the links when they see them or they are reported to them.

·
Premium Member
7,969 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to DF!

I think it's wonderful that you asked before posting it!

This post should be allowed and some members may PM you and ask for the link, which would be okay.

Anyway, tell us about your new dog! Do you have any pictures? Congrats on raising half of the money so far. If you haven't already shared your link on social media, I suggest that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there! Welcome to DF!

I think it's wonderful that you asked before posting it!

This post should be allowed and some members may PM you and ask for the link, which would be okay.

Anyway, tell us about your new dog! Do you have any pictures? Congrats on raising half of the money so far. If you haven't already shared your link on social media, I suggest that.
Well, ironically, the puppy's name will be Aspen. She was born at JLS Dalmatians JLS Dalmatians - Dalmatian Show Exhibitors & Hobby Breeders of Show, Pet, Obedience or Performance, Lindsborg, Kansas on Feb. 27th. I fly to Kansas on May 3rd to bring her home. I have been fortunate enough to find an organization that will fly me round-trip to get her. She will begin her training at ccdtc.org at around 9 weeks for puppy kindergarten and will finish up with K9 good citizen certification. She will receive her service dog training at Wagmor Service Dogs in Tipp City, Ohio. I won't go into detail in this post about my situation. I'll pm you the link. You don't need to donate anything but you are more than welcome to read my story!
Thank you for the welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.