Is still there LOL. I feel worthless because I can't speed along the process of ridding of it, and honestly do not know how long to wait until we switch treatment options. It seems as if the hair, once it started to fall out, has thinned since the medication but the spot has now grown. We have an appointment Friday for his final set of vaccines and will be asking the vet if the hairloss is still supposed to happen. I am just glad this does not hurt him, otherwise I think I would be depressed.