Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is how our first two weeks looked after bringing Ollie home.
Our House was torn to pieces.
Lots of painkillers for headache and million times calling Ollie's name to stop him destroying something.
It was to most crazy two weeks in our lives :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Years ago, my wife and I got a Beagle puppy when he was 8 weeks old. During the trip home, Joe sat motionless on my wife's lap. Once inside the house, the Beagle antics began. The things he did were so entertaining and so funny that we were both in tears with laughter. After the first day, he continued by destroying everything in sight, including my wife's prescription reading glasses and an electric blanket. When we went shopping we usually brought him a stuffed toy which he ripped the stuffing out of in a very short time. He was very destructive but always a sheer delight.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Years ago, my wife and I got a Beagle puppy when he was 8 weeks old. During the trip home, Joe sat motionless on my wife's lap. Once inside the house, the Beagle antics began. The things he did were so entertaining and so funny that we were both in tears with laughter. After the first day, he continued by destroying everything in sight, including my wife's prescription reading glasses and an electric blanket. When we went shopping we usually brought him a stuffed toy which he ripped the stuffing out of in a very short time. He was very destructive but always a sheer delight.
Ollie is exactly the same:).....small tornado :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts