Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came running here to post for some advice, but now I should probably introduce myself!

I'm Tracy. I'm an Aussie from Central Western New South Wales. I still live with my parents (yay for no bills!) as I'm currently unemployed, but I still manage to support (fully in most cases, partly in others) 2 dogs, a cat, 20-odd budgerigars, 4 fish and 2 horses. I'm an aspiring equine photographer but, for some reason, am lacking in recent photos of my own animals :/

Now to introduce the important people!

Firstly is an honorary mention. This is Toby, our much-loved labrador x kelpie who, sadly, passed away last September at the grand old age of 14. I still get a little teary looking at photos of him, but I can't leave him out.

Here he is doing what he loved, aka eating the water out of the sprinkler.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

And here he is not long after we got him, sharing a beer with grandpa.
Canidae Dog Pointer Sporting Group Fawn

Next is Scooby. Scooby is a Tenterfield Terrier (or Miniature Fox Terrier, whichever you prefer). We got him as a wee pup as a friend for Toby. He's 7 now.

I don't have a recent photo of him on-hand, so here's his 5th birthday card:
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

And one of him playing with Toby a couple years ago:

And then, we have the most recent addition (and the troublemaker), Rosie. Rosie is a labradoodle x kelpie (accidental, I promise!). We got her as an 8-10 week (don't ask me how the owner didn't know which...) pup at the start of July, so she's now around 3 - 3.5 months old.

Here she is when we first got her.

This is the feline of the family, Ralph. He's one of the oldest outdoor cats I've ever known - he's around 12 years old now!

This is an OLD photo. The wound on his shoulder is an abscess we had to have surgically drained.
Cat Mammal Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Whiskers

There's not enough room for photos of all my budgies. I have two indoors (Ollie and Sally), and the rest (most of which I've bred) are in an outdoor aviary.

As for fish, I have a gold gourami (GooGoo), a ryukin (Rocky), and two bristlenose catfish (Spot1 and Spot2).

My biggest loves (literally) are my two lease horses.

Dozer is an arthritic 21 y/o Quarter Horse gelding.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mare Mane

MJ is a 21y/o Standardbred gelding that acts like a 5 y/o.
Horse Mammal Vertebrate Mane Mare

And here they both are, sharing <3
Mammal Vertebrate Horse Mane Mare

And that's me! Or, the interesting parts, at least.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.