Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

My name is Becky, and I am the proud owner of two beautiful dogs. I am 19 years old and live in Australia. I have grown up with animals my whole life and wouldnt want it any other way. My first pets (who have now left us) were two loving golden retriever boys and a tabby cat- they taught me everything I needed to know about animals, and how much they give in return.

Now to my two gorgeous pooches!

Roxy is my 18 month old pedigree Golden Retriever. She is my pride and joy. My parents suprised me with her after work one day after I'd hinted at wanting another retriever since the boys had died. They'd left a big golden retriever sized whole in my life, and Roxy has filled that with much joy. I attend kennel club with her and have been using the principles of clicker training with her, with some great sucess. I have taken a break from kennel club for the past few months which has given me the opportunity to teach her some 'fun' tricks.. so far we are working on shake (singling out each paw), beg and spin. Shes a good student ;)

Next I have Bonnie (who is more of a family dog) who is 6years old and hyperactive. I love her to bits, even with all her silly quirks and obsessive behaviour! Bonnie knows how to speak, beg, spin, roll over and jump.

I also have a cat called KC, two cockatiels 'Cheeky' and 'Pip' and get to ride 3 gorgeous ponies (but dont really 'own' them).

Hope to see you all around!

Becky

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Welcome here! Everyone is nice and helpful with any questions you might have on here :) The Golden in you avatar is indeed a REALLY beautiful dog and I loove the "Horsey Blanket" she has on.

~MSE

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Welcome!!! Your avatar pic is adorable-that's a great jacket your pup has on :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts