Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Have you tried looking for hotels in Pigeon Forge also? Me and Jayne actually went there on vacation last year and we stayed in a cabin in Pigeon Forge, it's right next to Gatlinburg, a 2 minute drive at most. We saw a lot of bigger dogs there, so I'm assuming there must be a cabin or hotel that allows larger dogs.

It's weird they don't have more large dog friendly options considering how pet friendly the area is. I mean, there's even a small mall that allows dogs.

· Registered
1,614 Posts
Here's a thread about Jayne's Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge vacation: http://www.dogforum.com/dog-pictures-videos/jaynes-vacation-album-128434/

I really liked the boardwalk/carnival place, but it might be a bit too much excitement for Tucker. The Village Shops are super cute and fun to walk around the area. It says there's a pet store there online, but it's no longer there. Oddly enough, the sky lift allows dogs, but I was way to scared to do that with Jayne lol. Pretty much anything outside allows dogs along with the mall with a pet store in it. I would also check out the trails.

There's campgrounds in Pigeon Forge too that you can try, they might have reasonably priced cabin rentals. Pet Friendly Campgrounds in Pigeon Forge, TN, US

· Registered
1,614 Posts
OH. And there's a pet store somewhere in The Village Shops, but not the one you find online. It sells plain white doggy t-shirts that you can take to the airbrush place and make a souvenir t-shirt for your dog. :p (If you're into that kinda thing like I am lol)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.