Dog Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
I almost bought one of those but decided against it. I was afraid that my dogs would swallow chunks of material.
Nice dogs and nice video ,and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
229 Posts
@ScPuppy99, check if you've accidentally put any restrictions or if you have one of the security things that prevent you from doing things that might be risky to your computer. Also, toedtoes somehow got banned. These are all very funny, I needed a bit of a pick me up to get through the last week of school, and I got it!

·
Administrator
1,202 Posts
I think I've just broken my brother's dog. :eek:

For reasons I don't want to go into on here, I'm currently staying at my brother's and sister's in law. They've been a major source of comfort and support, during an extremely stressful time, but I've become increasingly frustrated with the lack of mental stimulation they do with their dog.

So, with SIL out, and my brother taking his eldest daughter to dance class, and I being unable to walk them because of mobility issues, the size of their dog, and the fact that I've been enrolled as a live-in babysitter for their youngest daughter, I decided to treat their dog (DDB x Lab) and Milly to a quick game of Find It in the garden

Bless him, but I haven't heard a peep out of him since. :sneaky: :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think I've just broken my brother's dog. :eek:

For reasons I don't want to go into on here, I'm currently staying at my brother's and sister's in law. They've been a major source of comfort and support, during an extremely stressful time, but I've become increasingly frustrated with the lack of mental stimulation they do with their dog.

So, with SIL out, and my brother taking his eldest daughter to dance class, and I being unable to walk them because of mobility issues, the size of their dog, and the fact that I've been enrolled as a live-in babysitter for their youngest daughter, I decided to treat their dog (DDB x Lab) and Milly to a quick game of Find It in the garden

Bless him, but I haven't heard a peep out of him since. :sneaky: :D
How is the doggy now?

61 - 75 of 75 Posts