Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I'm on a personal mission to transform dogwear from costume couture (aside from halloween, of course!) to functional and expressive: funk-tional, as we call it!

I've always been a person who didn't put a jacket on my dog unless it was exceptionally cold and even then - most of the ones I found were pretty uncomfortable for her. (She's a Cavalier King Charles spaniel.)

However, over this winter I noticed that her skin allergies were less problematic when she was wearing a jacket - she didn't chew hot spots or scratch endlessly. So, determined to make something she was comfortable in, my wife and I started sewing! Soon everyone we knew wanted one and next thing you know we had a home business.. :)

We're now trying to take our home business to the next level and have launched a project on Kickstarter.. We believe that our dogwear is unique and fills a need in the market. Please take a look at our project and help us get our designs in front of retailers this fall.. And if you like what you see, please share it with your friends and networks. We only have 30 days and we're 7 days in! (Deadline of April 20th!)

Thanks so much!!

Jessica

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love it! My dogs too fuzzy for clothes, but you guys should consider making collars too. I like your style :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts