Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some pictures from our latest adventures.

One fun thing about California is you can visit the snow and the beach in one day. Of course we didn't do that but still, within the past few weeks we have gone on a lot of fun trips. So for the snow:

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the sea:

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To the desert, where we ended up meeting up with local instagramers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Those are great pictures, i wish i had your weather. Its suppose to get into the negatives this weekend.

She's getting so big too, she looks all grown up in the last hiling picture. I love the second hiking pic. Are her ears still figuring out what they want to do?
I asume thats Kota in a couple of the pics? Hes adorable, he kind of reminds me of sisters sheperd x in the color and fluffy department.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are great pictures, i wish i had your weather. Its suppose to get into the negatives this weekend.

She's getting so big too, she looks all grown up in the last hiling picture. I love the second hiking pic. Are her ears still figuring out what they want to do?
I asume thats Kota in a couple of the pics? Hes adorable, he kind of reminds me of sisters sheperd x in the color and fluffy department.
Ha, when we started that hike we didn't think it would get above 75, it was 84 when we got back. Its really warm here!

She is getting big. Two of the dogs we were hiking with were a 11 month old and an 7 month old. Both were standards, but Aayla was already as big as them both. So I'm guessing she is going to keep getting bigger. Her ears change constantly. I've given up trying to guess when they stop. Lol.

That is Kota! He is pretty cute, yet working with him and Aayla at the same time is a challenge and he can't go far because of his diabetes so I don't do tons with him, hence not as many pictures. The chow in him drives me crazy. Lol

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
She is SO cute! Levi always gets "He's huge for an Aussie!" Wrong, he's perfect. :p
If there is one thing I love about Aussies, it is their SKINNY little legs when they get wet!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I'm extreamly jelous, its currently -11 (supposed to get to -13) tonight and probably won't get over 4 degrees tomorow bleh.

How tall is she? I think Sawyer was like that in being at about adult height at her age. I'm really curious how her fur will grow in, she looks relativly fluffy.

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Holy cow she is getting so big! And man those adventures look like a ton of fun!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm extreamly jelous, its currently -11 (supposed to get to -13) tonight and probably won't get over 4 degrees tomorow bleh.

How tall is she? I think Sawyer was like that in being at about adult height at her age. I'm really curious how her fur will grow in, she looks relativly fluffy.
Ewwwwww, lol. That is very cold. If I could give you some of our heat I would. Aayla has been a bit bleh recently because of it.

I just measured her because you asked. I haven't done it before! She is 20in at the withers! I'm not sure, her mother had a thinner shorter coat and her dad has a course thick one. So we will see. Her back fur is getting pretty dang long.
@Shandula - she looks like two different dogs when wet compared to dry. She looks so skinny when wet! lol
@jclark343 She sure is! They are tons of fun, she just loves exploring out and about.
@KatieToth Take our heat, please. I'd happily take some more winter.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
HEY! IS THAT FIESTA ISLAND???? I live in Bay Park/S. Clairemont area in San Diego, so Mission Bay is 1/2 mile from me!! I absolutely know and appreciate our 'Surf in the AM' 'Ski in the PM' life here!!! I'm a native!!!
I hear 'El Nino' is supposed to pay a visit next week....LOL!!!! It may be expensive to live here, but I could NEVER live anywhere else !!!!
Here's yesterdays sunset!

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HEY! IS THAT FIESTA ISLAND???? I live in Bay Park/S. Clairemont area in San Diego, so Mission Bay is 1/2 mile from me!! I absolutely know and appreciate our 'Surf in the AM' 'Ski in the PM' life here!!! I'm a native!!!
I hear 'El Nino' is supposed to pay a visit next week....LOL!!!! It may be expensive to live here, but I could NEVER live anywhere else !!!!
Here's yesterdays sunset!
It is fiesta island! Its very nice to get a bit of everything here. I'm actually heading back down there today for another play day!

Who knows with El Nino! Haha. Might get another day of crazy rain and winds before it goes back to 80*

Reactions: LuvMyFluff
1 - 12 of 12 Posts