Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fred got a bath tonight. (He looks thrilled, doesn't he?) And my fiance took the opportunity to get a picture of his spots, which are otherwise lost under all of his white hair! He does have two large beige spots on his body where his hair actually grows in a slightly different color, but it all blends together pretty well...until he's wet anyway. (Apologies for the massive size...still playing with options for linking images. Tumblr may be the fail if I don't resize them first. >.< Too close to bed time for tonight!)

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
"Really? Not only do you torture me but you photograph my humiliation and share it for your sick amusement?"

:D

Reactions: crock

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D Maybe a bit more like, "Daddy says I stink... *dramatic sniffling*"

I'm starting to think we should have named him Gremlin; get him wet and he looks totally different. Give him food or water too late at night and you'll wake up to something unpleasant. And then there's the general destructiveness with his toys... "Look Fred! I got you a new stuffy! It's a reindeer!" ...30 seconds later... "Fred! Where did your new friend's antlers go?!" >.<

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
I love how different our dogs look when wet, too!

Poor Fred, though... he looks less than impressed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts