Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after refer to the advertisement these days, decide to buy a pack of Purina Alpo 2 in 1 to let my dogs try the new favour. Finally bought a pack of alpo adult 2 in 1 beef favor on 1/8/2009 from nearby Giant . dogs r waiting for thier breakfast time..once pour out to feed them i found it contain a lot of white fross stuff, becoz dogs r hungry..so i feed them first without exam in detail..

afterward , i try to pour the remain into a plastic case, finally i found tat inside have a lot of white worms n cockroach, so disgusting..the worst thing is my dogs already finish all thier breakfast. i quickly check on the expired date ,which is 2010yrs n the whole packing no holes on it n it is a new nice packaging.i tried to call to the purina customer service hotline ..but it was saturday ..office is off day.i tried call to consumer department to complain as well.

i m waiting to see is tat any problem with my 3 dogs after eating those shit dog food...the big golden retriver seem sick becoz she have eat a lot...may i know what should i do ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts