Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been two weeks now since we found these puppies. One male and one female. If I had to guess I’d say 10-12 weeks old. I weighed them and they are about 8 pounds 6 ounces. The girl has some spotting on her chest.

I know it’s close to impossible to know, but do you think they’ll be small dogs?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Dalmatian, Catahoula, and my mutt were already 15+ pounds by the time they were 12 weeks so I wasn’t sure.

·
Registered
122 Posts
It’s hard to determine not knowing a for sure age. They’re cuties though and I’m glad they found a safe place together!!! The world is so scary now especially for pets! My dad finds dogs in his garbage just about once a week. The police don’t help, so he installed cameras bc the shelter didn’t believe him! Now they do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@BandLou , if you are planning to keep both, please do a bit of research on littermate syndrome.
Oh no we are not keeping them. We already have three dogs and a 4 month old baby lol. My sister is getting one and her friend is getting the other.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I definitely don’t think they’ll be small dogs. My guess is 50ish pounds full grown. They look like they have hound/Doberman pinscher in them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts