Dog Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Unless you order from Overseas, like New Zealand, and that's usually off brands, generics of the name brands, you do need a prescription for flea and heartworm indigestible. Shipping form overseas takes 4 to 6 weeks but, prices are lower than if you bought them in the US.

Go to your vet, get a perscription, even if you opt for the cheaper ones form overseas, the vet can advise on whats best and, do the heartworm test before prescribing something for your dog.

·
Registered
10,646 Posts
If I talk about fleas then most the top fleas and ticks products are not that much effective because those insects are immune to that medicines so, nowadays most of the people were saying that I bought this product but it's not working on my pet. so, that's how k9 Advantix II comes in a picture to kills those insects. I used to apply frontline plus, k9 Advantix and nexgard on dogs. but now, it's not that much effective. I strongly recommend Bravecto chews for dogs which is dog loves to eat and it's quite good compared to spot on solutions. Furthermore, I am also using frontline gold, advantage multi.

Please tell me that you are not using Frontline, Advantage, and Bravecto on one dog all in the same month. If you are you are ODing your dog on insecticides.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No I am not

Please tell me that you are not using Frontline, Advantage, and Bravecto on one dog all in the same month. If you are you are ODing your dog on insecticides.
Thanks for Asking, no I am not using all the products in the same month for my dogs. I have tried different products for my dogs in the last 2-3 years. because few medicines worked well at that time but now it won't so, I found some alternative products. this is just my analysis.

Thanks
David

21 - 24 of 24 Posts