Dog Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys!

Mia turns 5 months on Sunday and since it's Friday I thought I would start a Flashback Friday thread so I could post a "then and now" photo. lol

Lets see some then and now pics! Doesn't have to be from when they were a puppy because I realize that some of you have rescued adult dogs. So even their first day home vs. now!

This is Mia at 10 weeks vs. 5 months! :D

Edit: I just realized that for some of you it's probably Saturday lol But please still post pics! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
The first is from Evie's first few days home, the second is her cuddling with my parent's/family dog, Josie. She's probably tripled in size, at least- I had forgotten how squishy and teeny tiny she was when we first got her, lol. It's the little floppy ears that get me- they're my absolute favorite thing about Boston puppies.

IMG_2096.jpg
IMG_2420.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
I love these types of things!!! Here is Levi at 14 weeks/1.5 years, and then Heidi at 8 weeks/5months/10 months

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Moonstream oh my i LOVE her squishy little face!!! Gotta love that "excuse me I'm trying to sleep, must you take a picture" look in that second one haha
@Shandula Me too!! I love seeing puppy to adult transformations!!!
Levi is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I just want to tickle Heidi's tummy in that first picture!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Happy Friday everyone!!

Brody at 8 weeks (I cannot believe he was ever that teensy!) and then his birthday, three years later! (he is 4 now, I just liked the pic): :D

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Reese when I got her almost 11 years ago. She was a stray so I don't know exactly how old, but most likely 2-3.

Now

Chess at 12 weeks when I got her

Now at 7

Echo at 8 weeks when I got her

Now at almost 2

Sometimes I miss them as puppies, but then not so much haha.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Miss Molly at 16 weeks and now at 4 Years! From Ragamuffin to Princess!!!!!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
I found others of my other two dogs...
My first dog that I got when I was nine, also a Boston Terrier, "Darling Roxy"/ call name "Darla:
As a puppy; the top left is when we picked her out at around a month old (she's the one my brother is holding, I'm holding her sister, who turned out to be deaf), the others are after we brought her home, increasing in age- the one from Halloween she was around 4 months:

At around 8 months- about the same age as Evie is now:

At around 6 years old, taken right after we got our third dog (after the puppy before died of Parvo after a week- I don't have any pics of him), and right before she developed cushings:

And the pup we got impulsively after the one we'd had for a week died of Parvo. Her name is Josie (changed from Strawberry at the shelter- we still joke about how terrible a name that was), we got her at around 7-9 months:

And one at around 3 or so (taken around 3 years ago, she's now about to turn 7- she didn't change much from when we got her, just got a little taller and her head looks more proportional to her body:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts