Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

This is my first time contributing to a forum. I wanted to share an article I wrote but am not sure on how long forum posts should be. The outline is here and I've included a link to the entire article below.

We finally got to run in an agility trial!

Just like everything else, dog sports were cancelled due to the pandemic and are now slowly starting to open back up. And just like the everywhere else, that meant there were new rules. Nothing we couldn’t adapt to and everything at the trial ran smoothly and with no drama. So, as we step back into the world of dog shows and trial, I thought I’d share a few tips on trialing during a pandemic.

1. Read the rules
2.Come prepared.
3. Follow the rules graciously.
4.Make sure your dog is comfortable with the new set up.
5. Encourage and help others.

Have a great day.

· Super Moderator
8,493 Posts
I have edited your post as your facebook page seems to be about affiliate marketing, and linking to social media is actually not permitted under the forum rules. Please do post your trialing tips though, I don't think you will find any problem with the length.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have edited your post as your facebook page seems to be about affiliate marketing, and linking to social media is actually not permitted under the forum rules. Please do post your trialing tips though, I don't think you will find any problem with the length.
Okay. I didn't realize I couldn't link to the longer article. Thank you for the heads up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.