Dog Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep thats my foot, looks like a thigh by the knee sometimes doesnt it? LOL its right where my flip flop strap goes too ugh.

Well they attack feet, some of them at least, but I scruff em and hiss at them (HAHA YES HISS!) and drag them on their back to show dominance.

or...KICK YOUR FOOT OUT AND FLING THAT LITTLE ****! lol jk

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
OUCH!!! OMG !!! You ok? Baddddd ferrets :(

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea lol I am fine. I don't like my feet being touched, bitten, etc etc lol, very sensitive for me. But this is what I caught on my way to bed and couldn't help but forgive...This is Falkor sleeping, yes he is passed out!

Attachments

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
little turd! Carpet shark is right!

Merlin ran up to me once...jumped on my bare leg and slid down it like a fireman on a pole...biting the whole way down...

funny as all get out, but ow ow ow

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Hahahahahh CUTE pic!!

*snickers* carpet shark?!?! LOL!

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
that pic is so cute it almost hurts...that is the li'l monster that munched you? i'd have to forgive him too...

i also hate hate hate my feet to be touched or looked at or anything....sort of a weird quirk of mine...

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to revive an old post but OMG that looks like it hurt. I have a foot biting carpet shark but luckily he's never broken the skin. Still hurts like hell. Little turd also likes to bite the front of my ankles or the soft skin behind the knee.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol yea Falkor has to be picked up sometimes to keep from getting hurt haha. We has a girl that was found outside very thin, she had adrenal, when she began to get super super aggressive we knew it was overtaking her and helped her along peacefully. She would come up when I was on the floor doing nothing and latch onto my arm. I haven't had anyone go after behind the knee area! That's gotta feel awesome LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Oh, man, I can't stand small animal bites. I was bitten by our hampster several times growing up, and I'm always afraid of holding small mammals like ferrets, bunnies, etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Indeed, the behind the knee thing is just wonderful. He hasn't done that in awhile. We practice the gentle foot fling with him if he nips. We don't kick him, but we do lightly shove/toss him away with the foot he bit. He's deaf so hissing or saying "NO!" doesn't work. He's doing it for attention because he only bites if you're sitting at the desk not looking at or interacting with him. He also digs on the top of your foot like he's burrowing. My other two ferrets are totally fine... one even gives foot kisses.

·
Registered
28 Posts
OUCH! I know how that feels, I reached into a ferret display at a petstore, and a ferret jumped out and CLAMPED down on my hand. He would NOT let go. I had to scruff him, and literally PULL him off of my hand (which hurt even worse, ripping as it went). It was NOT fun. I don't reach into any cages anymore unless I ask if they bite or not first. :)

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol I have a black set of bruises on my under arm which can only be explained by getting jabbed by a dog paw

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
My middle finger swoll up and was black and blue when Bubb broke it the first time. When I told the guys at work that my one of my Parrots gave me a love bite, they now think totally different of my birds, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts