Dog Forum banner

Female Scottish Terrier of 9 Years Has these Lumps Help Plz

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  annageckos 
#1 ·
what are they and how to proceed and what to expect? All info is appreciated as will pass it on also to the people treating her
already taking her to vet currently waiting on bacterial exams which will be complete in 15 days she is currently on antibiotics espectril 10 1 tablet and a half .a protector for stomach called ranite of 40 mg also Benadryl of 25 mgs twice a day

2 times a day also giving massage every 12 hours with arnica and a cream that contains arnica and warm water gausses with arnica to activate the circulation on the leg after the cleaning with an antiseptic soap and apply neosept in the wounds Brednisolona 10 3/4tth of a pill once a day

the lumps are not hard and are soft when she received this treatment she had a emogram which i am also adding to the post and all the values were normal sorry for translation English is not my main language
She is currently eating well and her droppings and urine is nothing wrong and with frequency drinking water

Her Leg

Her Ear

Emogram test

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
They extracted via needle the different lumps and points to make a bacteriological cultivation that would take 15 days to know the results

Yes the lumps appeared out of nowhere and have not been growing slowly

The antibiotics are because she had a wound in the leg shown in the image to avoid infection and to stop anything else from affecting it

It was sent for an antialergic topic to rule out allergies and because it helps to control substances that provoke the lumps

We do not know yet we are in treatment for her until we get back the results reason why i am reaching out to the community to see what other profesionals and people with pet experience think some of the lumps bleed and we are trying to make sure there is no contamination to her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.