Dog Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Awww, thanks you guys for voting for me out of so many great pics! It's a sight I'm all too familiar with, LOL!

Made my day, I was proposed to yesterday and today I won, think this is my week! :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Haha, well we probably won't be marrying for a good year or so (turns out weddings are pretty expensive) but I'm excited! :D

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts
A year is a pretty normal time frame for planning. At least that how long we took to plan everything.

And yeah, it certainly is expensive!
But there are lots of ways to cut costs. Just be creative and look for ideas online. And I bet many of us here can share some of the ways we saved money.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Wow -- This is your week Tulip!! Congratulations on both counts!
Good Luck with your upcoming nuptials :D Pretty exciting stuff!

·
Registered
161 Posts
CDONGRATZ TULIP!!!! on both! one word of warning on planning a wedding (im doing that now) just breathe :) try not to stress, the day is about you :) so much fun!

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
First: I want that cupcake, Second: Congrats Tulip! It really must be your week and my only advice is try your hardest to not get too stressed out, that was the only thing I regretted after it was all said and done. it's so not worth it in the long run. ;)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hey Tulip - that's great news. What a week. And, despite what people say, getting married isn't expensive - it's the party that costs the money!

And I'd also like to say 'thanks' to everyone else who entered the competition. I feel sad that we can only have one vote as I loved so many of the pictures.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
:D Thanks guys, yes, I'm currently just playing with ideas and looking at costs - not as expensive as I thought it would be as I just want something SMALL as I don't like big parties!

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Congrats Tulip!
Just wanted to say I had a wedding and reception of 150, it cost less than $2000. :) we did a lot ourselves, the dress was the single most expensive ($500). Family did the food, the venue was outdoors at family ranch, borrowed tables from community center for free, etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 33 of 33 Posts